Monday, October 11, 2010

Introduction

You don't need a degree to give good advice. All you need is life experience, and I have a lot of that. I love helping people when they are having a problem and usually I can come up with a good solution. I won't always be right, but I will try very hard. This sounds corny, but I care about everyone's problems regardless of age or gender, so please send me anything you'd like my help with and give me as much detail as possible and I will give you my answer as quickly as possible. There are no problems to big or too small for me to answer, so please send any questions you have as soon as possible.

How to Ask Me
Please send me questions or anything you need advice on via email (lettherainfall0701@gmail.com) or by leaving a comment on this post. I will still try to answer questions on any other posts, but I might not notice them if someday I actually have a lot of people commenting.

If you have any problems, questions or anything you want to talk about, remember: ask a friend.:D

1 comment:

  1. Good, I get all kinds of random people acting like I'm their therapist; now I can just refer them to you! :) Anyway, here's a question to get you started. What do you do if your major at college is something you can't really see yourself doing professionally, but you don't want to give it up? I have a second major, but it's just hard to imagine my self doing well at them on a professional level.

    ReplyDelete